Students applying for transfer-in to BSSc Programme in Data Science and Policy Studies (DSPS) should have a strong interest in and enjoy a social science perspective of inquiry. In addition, they must satisfy at least one of the following conditions:
- The student has at least 6 units of courses with an average grade of not less than “B-” that would count towards the major requirements of the DSPS Programme; or
- The admission WGPA score (e.g. HKDSE) of the student must be better than the student at the lowest decile who had been successfully admitted to the DSPS Programme in the same year that s/he was first admitted to the University; or
- The student has attained a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above in the current academic year.
- Students must submit Change Major e-Application on CUSIS from 4 – 30 June 2021;
- Students must upload the following supporting documents (pdf or jpg version) on CUSIS:
- Shortlisted applicants will be contacted by email / phone for appointment of interview tentatively scheduled for 5 July 2021 (Monday) or 6 July 2021 (Tuesday).
- Successful applicants must confirm their acceptance of transfer‐in to the DSPS Programme on CUSIS during 9 ‐ 13 July 2021.
For enquiries, please contact the DSPS Programme Office at email@example.com.